PACE provides Technical Assistance to individuals, businesses, government entities, and other agencies on accessibility issues in employment, housing, and the community at-large. The goal of this assistance is to ensure that barriers are removed so people with disabilities can be full participants in the rights and responsibilities of society.
PACE’s Technical Assistance can take many forms, including:
- responding to reasonable accommodations requests
- disability awareness trainings
- information on the Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA] and associated laws
- accessibility surveys
- Fair Housing Act training
- referrals to legal resources and other agencies with specific expertise